Types and traits for handling incoming body data.
- A unit of bytes with saturating
constconstructors and arithmetic.
- Encapsulates a value capped to a data limit.
- Type representing the body data of a request.
- Raw data stream of a request body.
- A bidirectional, raw stream to the client.
- Mapping from (hierarchical) data types to size limits.
- Number of bytes read/written and whether that consisted of the entire stream.
- Trait implemented by data guards to derive a value from request body data.
- An upgraded connection I/O handler.
- Extension trait for conversion from integer types to
- Type alias for the