Types and traits to build and send responses.
The return type of a Rocket handler can be any type that implements the
Responder trait, which means that the type knows how to generate a
Response. Among other things, this module contains several such types.
Many of the built-in
Responder types chain responses: they take in
Responder and add, remove, or change information in the response.
In other words, many
Responder types are built to compose well. As a
result, you’ll often have types of the form
A<B<C>> consisting of three
C. This is normal and encouraged as the type
names typically illustrate the intended response.
- Contains types that set the Content-Type of a response.
- Contains types that set the status code and corresponding headers of a response.
- Potentially infinite async
- The body of a
- Builder for the
- Debug prints the internal value before forwarding to the 500 error catcher.
- Sets a “flash” cookie that will be removed when it is accessed. The analogous request type is
- An empty redirect response to a given URL.
- A response, as returned by types implementing
- Trait implemented by types that generate responses for clients.
- Type alias for the